Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, October 11, 2013 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Patricia Lin Hachiya
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibelle
4. APPROVE Minutes from September 13, 2013 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro's Annual Customer Satisfaction On-Board Survey, Jeff Boberg, Transportation Planning Manager
7. RECEIVE Report on ExpressLanes, Kathy McCune, Director, Countywide Planning and Management
8. RECEIVE Update regarding Gate Latching and ADA Issues, Jess Segovia, ADA Compliance Manager
9. RECEIVE Update regarding Restoration of Willowbrook/Rosa Parks Station Signage and Announcements, Warren Morse, DEO, Communications, Jeff Ringsrud, Marketing and Communications Officer
10. RECEIVE Director's Performance Report on August 2013 Service, Jon Hillmer, Director
11. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.