Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, September 14, 2012 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
- Pledge of Allegiance
- ROLL Call
- SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibell
- APPROVE Minutes from August 10, 2012 Meeting
- PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
- DISCUSS Antonovich Motion for Regional Airport-Rail Connectivity Plan, Chris Haskell, Transportation Planning Manager
- RECAP Westside/South Bay Quarterly Transit Provider’s Meeting, David Hershenson, Community Relations Manager
- RECEIVE Director’s Report, Dolores Ramos, Administrative Analyst
- Performance Report
- Council Member Comments – 10 minutes each
- Line Rides for July/August
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADA Accommodation: Special accommodations are available to the public for Metro-sponsored meetings. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date, this includes people needing translators. Please telephone the Board Secretary’s office line at 213.922.4600 or call the California Relay Service at 711.