Location & Date
Congresswoman Juanita Millender-McDonald Community Center, 801 E. Carson Street, Room 209 A/B,
Friday, August 13, 2010 9:30 a.m.
- Remarks by Metro South Bay Cities Governance Council Chair, Ralph Franklin
- Call to Order
- Remarks by Governance Council Director, Jon Hillmer
- Purpose of Public Hearing
- Meeting Procedures
- Reading of Statement of MTA Secretary’s Office Concerning Publication of Notices and Dissemination of Public Information
- Presentation of Proposed Service Changes for December 2010 by Scott Page, Operations Planning Manager
- Public Comment on Proposed Changes Only
- Closing Remarks by Chair
Order of appearance and speaker time limit will be determined by the Hearing Officer. Only comments relative to the agenda will be considered at the hearing.