Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, July 12, 2013 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Patricia Lin Hachiya
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Please turn off cell phones or put them on vibrate.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR IN Jack Gabig, Transportation Director, Gardena Bus, and Patricia Lin Hachiya, transit user, as Council Members
3. ROLL Call and Introductions
4. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibelle
5. APPROVE Minutes from June 14, 2013 Meeting
6. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
7. RECEIVE Presentation on Title VI Public Participation Plan, Linda Hoos, Civil Rights
Program Manager, and Ann Kerman, Community Relations Manager
8. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro’s Response to Growing ADA Ridership, Jess Segovia, ADA Compliance Officer
9. RECEIVE Director’s Performance Report on May 2013 Service, Jon Hillmer, Director
10. APPROVE Council to go dark for August 2013, Council Members
11. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADA REQUIREMENTS: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for MTA sponsored meetings and events.
LIMITED ENGLISH PROFICIENCY: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for MTA sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.
South Bay Cities Service Council Agenda