Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, July 11, 2014 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. SWEAR IN Angie Reyes English, Hawthorne City Council Member, and Elaine Jeng, City of Redondo Beach, as Service Council Members
3. ROLL Call and Introductions
4. SAFETY Tip, Deputy John Apostol
5. APPROVE Minutes from June 13, 2014 Meeting
6. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
7. RECOGNIZE Outstanding Operator and Transit Patron, David Hershenson, Community Relations
8. RECEIVE Presentation on Crenshaw/LAX Bus-Rail Interface Plan, Scott Greene, Service Planning and Scheduling
9. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
10. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.