Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, June 14, 2013 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibelle
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECOGNITION of Council Member Kim Turner, Jon Hillmer and Council
7. RECEIVE Update on South Bay Council of Governments Appointments to South Bay Service Council, Ralph Franklin, Chair.
8. RECEIVE Update on Crenshaw Corridor Split Stops, Pete Serdienis, Stops and Zones
9. RECEIVE Update on Restoration of the Rosa Parks Name to Willowbrook Station, Warren Morse, Operations, Deputy Executive Officer
10. RECEIVE Report on June Shakeup, Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager
11. RECEIVE Update on Crenshaw Corridor Customer Survey, Jon Hillmer, Director
12. RECEIVE Director's Performance Report on April 2013 Service, Jon Hillmer, Director
13. ELECT New Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2014, All Members
14. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.