Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, June 8, 2012 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Board Secretary
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Obenberger or Lt. Ibell
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. UPDATE on Expo Line Opening to Culver City, Scott Greene, Service Development Department
7. REPORT on Park and Ride Lots in South Bay Area, Scott Greene, Service Development Department
8. DISCUSS FY 13 Service Council Work Plan, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Performance Report [HANDOUT]
10. ELECT new Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2013, All Members
11. Council Member Comments – 10 minutes each
- Line Rides for May
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.