Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, April 12, 2013 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr
Please turn off cell phones or put them on vibrate.
- PLEDGE of Allegiance
- ROLL Call and Introductions
- SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibell
- APPROVE Minutes from February 8, 2013 and March 8, 2013 Meetings
- PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
- RECEIVE Overview of 2012 Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program Disparity Study Final Report, Tashai Smith, DEO, Diversity and Economic Opportunity
- RECEIVE Update on South Bay Highway Improvements, Fulgene Asuncion, Transportation Planning Manager
- RECEIVE Summary of Corridor Workshop Recommendations, Jon Hillmer, Director
- RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Policies and Procedures - strollers, shopping cart, and mobility devices
- Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.