Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, March 8, 2013 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Please turn off cell phones or put them on vibrate.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibell
4. APPROVE Minutes from February 8, 2013 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE Presentation on TDA Triennial Review Process, Armineh Saint, Transportation Planning Manager
7. RECEIVE Briefing on Crenshaw Transit Corridor, Rob Ball, Project Director, and Olga M. Lopez, Construction Relations Manager
8. RECEIVE Report on Harbor Gateway Transitway Pilot Projects, Tim Lindholm, DEO, Project Management
9. RECAP of Corridor Study on Crenshaw Blvd. Lines 210 and 710, Jon Hillmer and Council Members
11. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.