Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, February 8, 2013 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibell
4. APPROVE Minutes from January 11, 2013 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE Update on the Metro Green Connection to LAX , Roderick Diaz, Countywide Planning and Development
- Director and Cory Zelmer, Transportation Planning Manager
7. RECEIVE Report on Harbor Transitway Pilot Projects, Tim Lindholm, DEO, Project Management
8. UPDATE on Crenshaw Blvd. Lines 210 and 710 Corridor Study, Jon Hillmer and Council Members
- Line Ridership
9. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
Policy and Procedure regarding walkers and other mobility devices
10. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.