Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, January 11, 2013 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. RECOGNITION of Rena Kambara, South Bay Service Council Member
4. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibell
5. APPROVE Minutes from December 14, 2012 Meeting
6. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
7. RECEIVE Update on Metro's Sustainability Initiatives, Cris Liban, DEO, Environmental Compliance Services
8. RECEIVE Report on 100th Anniversary Celebration of Division 5, Ralph Franklin, Chair, and Council Members
9. RECEIVE Update on Crenshaw Blvd. Lines 210 and 710 Corridor Study, Jon Hillmer and Council Members
10. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
11. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.