Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Friday, July 10, 2020 10:30 a.m.
Watch Online: South Bay Service Council Stream
Listen By Phone: Dial 877.422.8614, enter Meeting extension: 3462108#
To submit public comments:
Before the meeting:
- Via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail: Regional Service Councils, One Gateway Plaza, MS: 99-7-1, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Indicate the meeting name, date, and agenda number or item along with comments submitted by email or postal mail.
- Before and during the meeting: Comment via the links provided in the following agenda orposted here.
- During the meeting: Call877.422.8614 and enter Meeting Extension 3756328# during the presentation of the item you wish to comment on. Callers will be announced by the last four numbers of their phone number, then be unmuted and given two minutes to make comments.
Call to Order
Don Szerlip, Chair
Ernie Crespo, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
Joe Forgiarini, Senior Director, Service Performance & Analysis
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager
Mark Dierking, Community Relations Manager
Athena Thai, Senior Transportation Planner
1. ROLL Call
2. SWEAR In Rochelle Mackabee and Glenda Silva as South Bay Service Council Members Comment
3. SAFETY Tip Comment
4. APPROVE Minutes from June 12, 2020 Meeting, Councilmembers Comment
7. RECEIVE Next Gen Revised Proposals, Joe Forgiarini, Senior Director, Service Performance & Analysis, Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager (11:20 a.m.)Comment
8. APPROVE South Bay Service Council Representative to serve on the NextGen External Working Group Committee, Councilmembers Comment
10. Council Member Comments (12:15 p.m.)
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
10. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda (12:30 p.m.) Comment
A member of the public may address the Council on agenda items, before or during the Council’s consideration of the item for up to 5 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.