Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, November 8, 2019 9:30 a.m.
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
Note: Times listed are approximations of when the item is expected to be addressed; actual time and duration of the presentation and discussion may vary.
Please turn off cell phones or place them on silent.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from October 11, 2019 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Transit Security Update, Jon Gordon, Transit Security Community Liaison (9:35 a.m.)
6. RECEIVE NextGen Activities Update, Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst (10:00 a.m.)
7. RECEIVE Regional Bus and Rail Overview, Lourdes Álvarez, Transportation Associate (10:10 a.m.)
8. RECEIVE June Shakeup Review and December Shakeup Preview, Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager (10:40 a.m.)
9. CONSIDER Changing the Monthly Meeting Location to Lennox Library and Changing the Time According to Facility Availability, Councilmembers (10:50 a.m.)
10. CONSIDER Submitting a Letter of Support for Metro’s Application to the Transit and Intercity Rail Capital Program (TIRCP) for Green Line Upgrades, Councilmembers (10:55 a.m.)
11. RECEIVE Regional Performance Report, Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager, Mark Dierking, Community Relations Manager (11:00 a.m.)
12. Council Member Comments and Line Rides (11:25 a.m.)
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
13. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda (11:35 a.m.)
A member of the public may address the Council on agenda items, before or during the Council’s consideration of the item for up to 5 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.