Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, September 14, 2018 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from August 10, 2018 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE NextGen Update, Conan Cheung, Senior Executive Officer and APPROVE November NextGen Workshop Time, Date and Location, Councilmembers
6. RECEIVE Crenshaw Rail Operating Plan, Conan Cheung, Senior Executive Officer
7. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
8. RECEIVE Q4 Station Evaluation Report and ADOPT FY19 Station Evaluation Program, Carlos Rico, Transportation Associate, Councilmembers [HANDOUT]
10. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda