Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, August 10, 2018 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Don Szerlip, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Mark Dierking, Community Relations Manager
Dolores Ramos, Senior Administrative Analyst
Carlos Rico, Transportation Associate
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from July 13, 2018 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Overview of New Blue Improvements Project, James Wei, Project Manager
6. RECEIVE Transit Safety Programs Overview, Rich Morallo, Community Relations Manager
7. RECEIVE Crenshaw/LAX Bus-Rail Service Interface, Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager
8. RECEIVE Q4 Station Evaluation Report and ADOPT FY19 Station Evaluation Program, Carlos Rico, Transportation Associate, Councilmembers [HANDOUT]
10. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
11. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
12. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda