Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, March 9, 2018 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Don Szerlip, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Mark Dierking, Community Relations Manager
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Kelly Blanton, Transportation Associate
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from February 9, 2018 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE I-405/110 Highway Project Overview, Isidro Panuco, Highway Transportation Planning Manager
6. RECEIVE Complete Streets Policy Overview, Senior Director, Katie Lemmon, Transportation Planning Manager, Countywide Planning & Development
7. APPROVE South Bay Cities Service Council Representative to Serve on NextGen Working Group, Councilmembers
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
10. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda