Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, December 8, 2017 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from November 2, 2017 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project Connection to the Green Line Overview, Ayda Safaei, Community Relations Manager
6. RECEIVE Google Maps Update Process Overview, Rollin Baker, Principal Spatial Analyst, Doug Goodwin, Web Systems Developer
8. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.