Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, October 13, 2017 9:30 a.m.
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from September 13, 2017 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE South Bay Light Rail Extension Update, David Mieger, Countywide Planning & Development Senior Executive Officer, Meghna Khanna Senior Transportation Planning Manager
6. RECEIVE Complete Streets Policy Overview, Jacob Lieb, Countywide Planning & Development Senior Director, Katie Lemmon, Transportation Planning Manager
7. RECEIVE U-Pass Update, Devon Deming, Commuter Services Director
9. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
10. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.