Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, September 8, 2017 9:30 a.m.
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from August 11, 2017 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Electric Bus Program Update, Steven Schupak, Project Control Senior Manager
6. RECEIVE U-Pass Update, Devon Deming, Commuter Services Director
7. RECEIVE FY17 Council Review, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
8. CONSIDER Holding November Council Meeting on alternate date due to Veterans Day holiday and whether to go dark for December 8, 2017 meeting, Councilmembers
10. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
11. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.