Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, April 14, 2017 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Angie Reyes English
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Mark Dierking, Community Relations Manager
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Kelly Blanton, Transportation Associate
Pamela del Valle, Administrative Intern
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy Vera Bailous
5. RECEIVE Transit Safety Programs Update, Lilly Ortiz, Community Relations Officer
6. RECEIVE Overview of Slow Zones in the South Bay Project, Jacob Lieb, Senior Manager, Transportation Planning
7. RECEIVE Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project Update, Anthony Crump, Community and Construction Relations Manager
9. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
10. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.