Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, February 10, 2017 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy Vera Bailous
4. APPROVE Minutes from January 13, 2017 Meeting
5. RECEIVE Bus Rapid Transit Studies Update, Lauren Cencic, Senior Manager, Regional Transit Planning
6. RECEIVE Willowbrook/Rosa Parks Station Improvement Project Update, Wells Lawson, Senior Director, Joint Development
7. RECEIVE Silver Line All-Door Boarding Evaluation Update, Conan Cheung, Executive Officer, Finance
9. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
10. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.