Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, January 13, 2017 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy Vera Bailous
4. APPROVE Minutes from December 9, 2016 Meeting
5. RECEIVE Report on Annual On-Board Survey, Jeff Boberg, Transportation Planning Senior Manager
6. RECEIVE U-Pass Pilot Program Update, Devon Deming, Commuter Services Director
8. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.