Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, July 8, 2016 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Angie Reyes English
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Danielle Valentino, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Pamela del Valle, Administrative Intern
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR In Robert Burlingham, Ernie Crespo, and Elaine Jeng as South Bay Service Councilmembers
3. ROLL Call and Introductions
4. SAFETY Tip, Deputy Vera Bailous
5. APPROVE Minutes from June 10, 2016 Meeting
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Service and Fare Equity Policies and Metro’s Triennial Title VI Report to the FTA, Daniel Levy, Executive Officer, Office of Civil Rights
8. ADOPT Service Council FY17 Work Plan, Council Members
9. CONSIDER Going Dark for August 2016, Council Members
11. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
12. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.