Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, June 10, 2016 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Angie Reyes English
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Danielle Valentino, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy Vera Bailous
4. RECOGNIZE Paula Faust and James Goodhart for their service on the South Bay Service Council, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer and Councilmembers
5. APPROVE Minutes from May 13, 2016 Meeting
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Universal Student Pass, Devon Deming, Commute Services Director
7. RECEIVE Update on 6-Month Silver Line Performance, Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager
9. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2017, Council Members
10. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
11. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.