Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, April 8, 2016 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Angie Reyes English
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Danielle Valentino, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy Elizabeth Elias
4. APPROVE Minutes from March 11 2016 Meeting
5. APPROVE Location, Date, and Time for July 2016 Public Hearing, Councilmembers
7. RECEIVE Look Ahead – Metro Public Outreach Efforts and Events, Danielle Valentino, Community Relations Manager
8. RECEIVE Report on Regional Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
9. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
10. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.