Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, March 11, 2016 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Angie Reyes English
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Danielle Valentino, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy Elizabeth Elias
4. RECOGNIZE Devon Deming, South Bay Service Council Member, and Jack Bailey, Division 18 Operator, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer, Lilia Montoya, Division 18 Manager, South Bay Service Council Members
6. RECEIVE Presentation on FY17 Budget Development, Conan Cheung, Executive Officer, Office of Management and Budget
7. RECEIVE Update on Willowbrook/Rosa Parks Station Project, Wells Lawson, Director, Countywide Planning & Development
8. RECEIVE Report on Proposed Service Changes for June 2016 or Later, and APPROVE Changes to South Bay Service for June 2016 or Later, Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager, Service Council Members
9. RECEIVE Report on Regional Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
10. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
11. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.