Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, February 12, 2016 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Angie Reyes English
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Danielle Valentino, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy John Apostol
4. APPROVE Minutes from January 14, 2016 Meeting
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro Paid Parking Pilot Program, Frank Ching, Parking Management Director
6. RECEIVE Overview of Metro Transit Court, Karen Gorman, Inspector General
7. RECEIVE Overview of Metro’s Draft Public Participation Plan, Danielle Valentino, Community Relations Manager
8. RECEIVE Report on Regional Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
9. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
10 Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.