Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, August 14, 2015 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Angie Reyes English
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Danielle Valentino, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy John Apostol
4. APPROVE Minutes from July 10, 2015 Meeting
5. RECOGNITION of Division 5 Bus Operator Robert Richardson, Division 18 Bus Operator Poinsettia Mark, and Custodian Lawrence Sears, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer, Regina Bird, Division 5 Manager, Lilia Montoya and Sherry Walker, Division 18 Managers, Chris Limon, Facilities Maintenance Manager
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Annual Customer Survey and Fall Survey Preview, Jeff Boberg, Transportation Planning Manager, Strategic Initiatives
7. RECEIVE Report on South Bay Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
8. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.