Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, December 12, 2014 9:30 a.m.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy John Apostol
4. APPROVE Minutes from November 14, 2014 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Green Line Construction and Closure Schedule, Hector Guerrero, Rail Operations Deputy Executive Officer
7. APPROVE Letter to Metro Board Supporting Installation of Ticket Vending Machines at Harbor Gateway Transit Center, Council Members
8. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.