Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, November 14, 2014 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Angie Reyes English
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Bronwen Keiner, Community Relations Officer
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy John Apostol
4. APPROVE Minutes from October 10, 2014 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECOGNITION of Division 18 Bus Operators Chrystal Hopper and LaTanya West, Lilia Montoya, Transportation Operations Manager and Jon Hillmer, Director
7. RECEIVE Presentation on South Los Angeles CicLAvia, Tafarai Bayne, CicLAvia Board Member
8. CONSIDER Supporting Installation of Ticket Vending Machines at Harbor Gateway Transit Center, Council Members
9. CONSIDER February 2015 Public Hearing Date, Time, and Location, Council Members
10. CONSIDER Whether Council to go Dark for December 2014, Council Members
11. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
12. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.