Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, October 10, 2014 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Angie Reyes English
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy John Apostol
4. APPROVE Minutes from September 12, 2014 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECOGNITION of Division 18 Bus Operators Gordon Green and Rickey Griffin, Jon Hillmer, Director
7. RECEIVE Presentation on Access Services, Shelly Verrinder, Executive Director, and Faye Moseley, Deputy Executive Director, Access Services
8. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.