Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, April 10, 2015 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Angie Reyes English
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Karen Swift, Community Relations
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy John Apostol
4. APPROVE Minutes from March 13, 2015 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Gardena Bus “G-Trans” Service Rebranding, Paula Faust, Deputy Transportation Director
7. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro Parking Ordinance, Frank Ching, Parking Management Director
8. RECEIVE Director’s Report on South Bay Service Performance, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.