Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, November 9, 2018 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Don Szerlip, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Mark Dierking, Community Relations Manager
Dolores Ramos, Senior Administrative Analyst
Carlos Rico, Transportation Associate
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from October 12, 2018 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Annual Rider Survey Results, Jeff Boberg, Senior Manager
6.RECEIVE June Shakeup Review and December Shakeup Preview, Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager
7. APPROVE NextGen Workshop Time, Date, and Location, Councilmembers
8. CONSIDER Whether to go Dark for December 14, 2018 Meeting, Councilmembers
9. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
10. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
11. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda