Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, October 12, 2018 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from September 14, 2018 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Parking Program Update, Frank Ching, Deputy Executive Officer, Shannon Hamelin, Senior Director
6. RECEIVE NextGen Bus Study Working Group Update, Councilmember Meighan Langlois
8. Council Member Comments and Line Rides Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
9. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda