Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, September 13, 2019 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager
Note: Times listed are approximations of when the item is expected to be addressed; actual time and duration of the presentation and discussion may vary.
Please turn off cell phones or place them on silent.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from August 9, 2019 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Metro Transportation School Overview, Pamela Christian, Talent Acquisition Director (9:35 a.m.)
6. RECEIVE Title VI Update, Aida Berry, Senior Manager, Office of Civil Rights(10:05 a.m.)
7. RECEIVE Regional Performance Report, Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager (10:35 a.m.)
8. Council Member Comments and Line Rides (10:55a.m.)
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
9. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda (11:25 a.m.)