Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, July 12, 2019 9:30 a.m.
All Metro meetings are held in ADA accessible facilities. Meeting location served by Metro Lines: 40, 111, 115, 212/312, and Rapid Line 740.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Don Szerlip, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager
Mark Dierking, Community Relations Manager
Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
Carlos Rico, Interim Transportation Planner
Lourdes Álvarez, Transportation Associate
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from June 14, 2019 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE I-105 ExpressLanes Project Update, Edgar Gutierrez, Project Manager, Arellano Associates (9:35 a.m.)
6. RECEIVE FY19 Q4 Station Evaluation Program Report and Update, Nehemias Mejia, Facilities Maintenance Supervisor (10:05 a.m.)
7. APPROVE October 2019 NextGen Bus Service Proposals Workshop and January 2020 NextGen Proposed Bus Service Changes Public Hearing Dates, Times, and Locations, Councilmembers (10:20 a.m.)
8. RECEIVE FY19 Review, Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst (10:25 a.m.)
9. CONSIDER Going Dark for August 9, 2019 meeting, Councilmembers (10:40 a.m.)
10. RECEIVE Regional Update, Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager (10:45 a.m.)
11. Council Member Comments and Line Rides (10:55a.m.)
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
12. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda (11:25 a.m.)
A member of the public may address the Council on agenda items, before or during the Council’s consideration of the item for up to 5 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.