Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, June 14, 2019 9:30 a.m.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from May 10, 2019 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Micro Mobility Program Update , Frank Ching, Deputy Executive Officer, Countywide Planning (9:35 a.m.)
6. RECEIVE LIFE (Low Income Fare is Easy) Program Update , Drew Phillips, Budget Director (10:05 a.m.)
7. RECEIVE NextGen Update , Conan Cheung, Executive Officer, Service Planning & Development (10:20 a.m.)
8. ADOPT FY20 Work Plan , Councilmembers (10:50 a.m.)
9. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY2020, Councilmembers (10:55 a.m.)
10. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report , Scott Page, Deputy Executive Officer (11:00 a.m.)
11.Council Member Comments and Line Rides (11:10 a.m.)
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
12. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda (11:25 a.m.)
A member of the public may address the Council on agenda items, before or during the Council’s consideration of the item for up to 5 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.