Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, May 10, 2019 9:30 a.m.
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Scott Page, Interim Deputy Executive Officer
Please turn off cell phones or place them on silent.
Presentations listed with projected start time
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from April 12, 2019 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Update on Torrance Transit’s Tomorrow Plan (Comprehensive Operations Analysis), James Gamez, Nelson Nygaard Consulting Associates (9:35 a.m.)
6. RECEIVE December 2018 Service Change Review and June Service Change Preview, Scott Greene, Service Planning Manager (10:20 a.m.)
7. RECEIVE FY19 Q3 Station Evaluations, Carlos Rico, Transportation Associate (10:30 a.m.)
8. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Scott Page, Interim Deputy Executive Officer (10:45 a.m.)
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides (10:55 a.m.)
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
10. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda