Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, May 10, 2013 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Please turn off cell phones or put them on vibrate.
- PLEDGE of Allegiance
- ROLL Call and Introductions
- SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibell
- APPROVE Minutes from April 12, 2013 Meetings
- PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
- RECEIVE ExpressLanes Program Update, Kathy McCune, Director, Countywide Planning and Management
- RECEIVE Update on Redondo Beach Green Line Station Refurbishment, John Roberts, DEO, Operations
- RECEIVE Report on Director DuBois Motion for Fare Restructuring Study, Dave Hershenson, Community Relations Manager
- RECAP of Service Council Meet and Confer, Ralph Franklin, Chair, and Council Members
- RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Bus Stop at Crenshaw and Rosecrans
- Customer Survey
- Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.