Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, April 13, 2018 9:30 a.m.
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from March 9, 2018 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Metro FY19 Budget Overview, Drew Phillips, Budget Director, Koreyne Clarke, Senior Budget Manager
6. CONDUCT NextGen Bus Study Listening Session, Conan Cheung, Senior Executive Officer, Service Planning and Development, Stephen Tu, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
8. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
9. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda