Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, April 12, 2019 9:30 a.m.
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Please turn off cell phones or place them on silent.
Presentations listed with projected start time
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from March 8, 2019 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Annual Budget Update, Drew Phillips, Budget Director (9:40 a.m.)
6. RECEIVE New Blue Improvements Project Update, Ayda Safaei, Community Relations Manager (10:10 a.m.)
7. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer, (10:30 a.m.)
8. RECEIVE U-Pass Program Updates, Devon Deming, Commuter Services Director (10:45 a.m.)
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides (11:05 a.m.)
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
10. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda (11:20 a.m.)