Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, February 8, 2019 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Don Szerlip, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Mark Dierking, Community Relations Manager
Dolores Ramos, Senior Administrative Analyst
Carlos Rico, Transportation Associate
Lourdes Álvarez, Transportation Associate
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from November 9, 2018 January 11, 2019 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Sepulveda Transit Corridor Project Update, Peter Carter, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
6. RECEIVE Contract Services Overview, Diana Corral-Lopez, Executive Officer
7. DISCUSS NextGen Workshops, Councilmembers
8. RECEIVE FY19 Q1 & Q2 Station Evaluation Report, Carlos Rico, Transportation Associate
10. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
11. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda