Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, January 11, 2019 9:30 a.m.
Ralph Franklin, Chair
Don Szerlip, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Mark Dierking, Community Relations Manager
Dolores Ramos, Senior Administrative Analyst
Carlos Rico, Transportation Associate
Lourdes Álvarez, Transportation Associate
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip
4. APPROVE Minutes from November 9, 2018 Meeting, Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Crenshaw Line Station Naming Ov erview, Brett Roberts, Senior Community Relations Officer, Anthony Crump, Community Relations Director
7. DISCUSS NextGen Workshops, Councilmembers
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
10. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda