Michael Miles, non-voting member

Officers

Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel

1. CONSIDER authorizing the Chief Executive Officer to:
    1. Approve the proposed strategic positioning of categorical amounts for freeway and non-freeway projects to provide a framework for the future allocation of Measure R funds for I-710 South and/or Early Action Projects; and
    2. Execute any necessary agreements with the Gateway Cities Council of Government (GCCOG) and I-710 Corridor Cities to provide support in the development and implementation of individual projects; and
    3. Enter into funding agreement(s) with GCCOG and I-710 Corridor Cities for the review of the I-710 Corridor Improvement Project Draft Environmental Impact Report/Environmental Impact Statement.
  2. CONSIDER authorizing the Chief Executive Officer to:
    1. Approve the proposed strategic positioning of categorical amounts for freeway and non-freeway projects to provide a framework for the future allocation of Measure R funds for I-605 Corridor "Hot Spots" Interchanges; and
    2. Enter into funding agreements with Gateway Cities Council of Governments (GCCOG) and I-605 Corridor Cities for the initiation of planning activities on the I-605 Corridor "Hot Spots" Program; and
    3. Execute any necessary agreement(s) with the GCCOG and I-605 Corridor Cities to provide support in the development and implementation of individual projects.
  3. AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to extend the funding duration to the High Desert Corridor Joint Powers Authority from FY 2010-11 to FY 2013-14.
  4. CONSIDER:
    1. Releasing the Request for Qualifications/Request for Proposals for the Doran Street Grade Separation Project;
    2. Recommending that the Southern California Regional Rail Authority pursue a fare increase up to of 9% for FY 2012-13;
    3. Receiving and filing the Regional Rail Update through April 2012.
  5. CONSIDER [HANDOUT]:
    1. Authorizing the Chief Executive Officer to amend the list of initial recommended projects to include the Highway Goods Movement Package of projects;
    2. Approving increase in Contract Modification Authority specific to Contract No. PS4370-2316 with InfraConsult, LLC, in the amount of $300,000; an
    3. Executing task orders within Contract Modification Authority to InfraConsult, LLC to conduct strategic assessment (Task 3) and develop the business case (Task 4) for elements of the Highway Goods Movement Program of projects, identified as additional potential Public-Private Partnership candidates.
  6. AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to execute an agreement(s) with the California Highway Patrol to provide services in support of the Metro Freeway Service Patrol, Big Rig Service Patrol, and ExpressLanes programs during FY13 in an amount not to exceed $1,190,000.
  7. RECEIVE AND FILE status report on the I-710 South Project.
  8. RECEIVE AND FILE report on the comparison of Personal Rapid Transit to other modes considered for the Airport Metro Connector project [HANDOUT].
  9. RECEIVE AND FILE the following on the East San Fernando Valley North-South Rapidways [HANDOUT]:
    1. The Final Report on the Reseda, Sepulveda and Lankershim/San Fernando Rapidway Corridors; and
    2. Status Report on the Van Nuys/Sepulveda Transit Corridor Alternatives Analysis.
  10. RECEIVE oral report on Highway Program Project Budget and Schedule Status.
  11. RECEIVE update on Regional Rail Matters.
  12. RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.

Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.

COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION

ADJOURNMENT

Advertisement
Close Search Window

Search metro.net, The Source, and El Pasajero