Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 1:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Pam O'Connor, Chair
Zev Yaroslavsky, Vice Chair
Vacant, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General County Counsel, General Counsel
- AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to establish a qualified list of candidates for Joint Development Bench contracts resulting from the Request for Interest and Qualifications for a three-year period beginning on February 1, 2011 with two one-year extensions for professional services not to exceed a cumulative value of $2,000,000.
- FIND that all 88 cities and the County of Los Angeles are in conformance with the Congestion Management Program (CMP) for Los Angeles County.
- approving screening the Freight Track alternative from further consideration in the South Bay Metro Green Line Extension Draft Environmental Impact Statement/Report (Draft EIS/R); and
- receiving and filing status report on Outreach efforts.
(ALSO ON MEASURE R PROJECT DELIVERY COMMITTEE)
- RECEIVE update on Regional Rail Matters. (HANDOUT)
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION