Location & DateCANCELLED
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Thursday, July 15, 2010 9:00 a.m.
1. RECEIVE Measure R Program update:
- Highway Program
- Rail Projects
- Local Return/Metrolink
- approving the South Bay Cities Council of Governments (SBCCOG) Highway Implementation Plan project and program $2 million in Measure R funds. Measure R dollars earmarked for the South Bay Region will be used to fund this effort; and
- authorizing the Chief Executive Officer to execute any necessary agreement(s) for the SBCCOG to access these funds, retroactive to July 1, 2010.
- the Chief Executive Officer to award a firm, fixed-price Contract (No. PS43402538) to Cityworks Design to perform design and outreach work for the Eastside Access Project in an amount not to exceed $1,094,404; and
- contract modification authority for up to 15 percent of the above amount to cover the cost of any potentially unforeseen issues that may arise during the above phase of the project.
4. RECEIVE AND FILE report on the Board-directed Park Mesa Heights Grade Separation analysis, a special study for the Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor Project.
5. RECEIVE AND FILE status report on the draft environmental impact statement/report (EIS/EIR) public scoping meetings for the South Bay Metro Green Line Extension.
6. RECEIVE AND FILE update on the Westside Subway Extension draft environmental impact statement/report (EIS/EIR), release of the draft EIS/EIR document for public review, and forthcoming Board actions.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION