Location & Date
Arcadia City Hall, Council Chambers, 240 W. Huntington Drive,
Thursday, June 17, 2010 7:00 p.m.
12. RECEIVE AND FILE report regarding implementation efforts for the State Route (SR) 138 Capacity Enhancement Project.
13. RECEIVE AND FILE the list of local and state entities for which Measure R Memoranda of Understandings will be executed to start the Measure R Highway project development process.
14. RECEIVE AND FILE status report for preparation of scope of work and independent cost estimates for the I-605 “Hot Spots” Feasibility Study.
15. RECEIVE oral report on Measure R Implementation.
16. RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
21. RECEIVE oral report on MTA policies, practices and organizational structure to ensure successful Measure R project delivery. (ALSO ON EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT AND AUDIT COMMITTEE)
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION