Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 5:00 p.m.
JUNE 2011 PROPOSED SERVICE CHANGES
- Remarks by Metro San Gabriel Valley Governance Council Chair, Alex Gonzalez
- Call to Order
- Remarks by Regional Director, Jon Hillmer
- Purpose of Public Hearing
- Meeting Procedures
- Reading of Statement of MTA Secretary’s Office Concerning Publication of Notices and Dissemination of Public Information
- Presentation of Proposed Service Changes for June 2011 or later by Conan Cheung, Deputy Executive Officer Operations Planning
- Public Comment on Proposed Changes Only
- Closing Remarks by Chair
Order of appearance and speaker time limit will be determined by the Hearing Officer. Only comments relative to the agenda will be considered at the hearing.
ADA Accommodation: Special accommodations are available to the public for Metro-sponsored meetings. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please telephone the project information line at 213.922.6934. Our TDD line is 1.800.252.9040