Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 10:00 a.m.
Call to Order
Pam O’Connor, Chair
Mark Ridley-Thomas, Vice Chair
Jacki Bacharach, South Bay Council of Governments
Mike Ten, Former Mayor of South Pasadena
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
5. RECEIVE report of the Chair.
6. RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
7. RECEIVE oral update on legislation.
8. AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to adopt the Biomethane Implementation Plan.
(CARRIED OVER FROM MAY COMMITTEE CYCLE)
9. RECEIVE AND FILE status report on the Joint-Work Program between Metro and the Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) to implement the 2012-2035 Regional Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy (RTP/SCS).
12. RECEIVE oral report from the California Air Resources Board on Vision for Clean Air.
14. RECEIVE oral report on Countywide Safe Routes to School Strategic Plan and Complementary Efforts.
15. RECEIVE oral report on Active Transportation and Design Policy: the Complete Streets Policy: Overview and Schedule.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION