Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 12:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Pam O’Connor, Chair
Jacki Bacharach, South Bay Council of Governments
Stephanie Negriff, Santa Monica
Big Blue Bus
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General County Counsel, General Counsel
- Chair's Report.
- RECEIVE update on the Metro Sustainability Project Implementation Renewable Energy Motion.[HANDOUT]
- RECEIVE oral update on Sustainable Communities Planning.
- RECEIVE oral report on Planning a Successful Southern California.
- RECEIVE oral report on Improving Health Through Transportation Policy.
- CONSIDER O'Connor Motion on Health and Active Transportation.
- RECEIVE update on State Legislation.
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE'S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION